- Represented a well operator in litigation against a drilling contractor for cost overruns, lost equipment, and negligent loss of the well.
- Represented an independent oil & gas exploration company buyer in obtaining rescission of its acquisition of producing properties via online auction as the result of material misrepresentations made by the seller.
- Represented a gas plant operator defending against landowners’ common law trespass and nuisance claims arising out of hydrogen sulfide injection operations.
- Represented the original equipment manufacturer of offshore drilling equipment in defense of an international business disparagement claim brought by a European drilling equipment distributor.
- Represented a well operator against a directional drilling contractor for negligently failing to provide proper equipment and causing damage to a horizontal well.
- Represented an oil & gas company against a successor oil company’s statutory and contractual claims of environmental contamination and breach of warranty.
- Represented an independent oil company in its defense against contract claims and environmental compliance issues arising out of its sale of certain mineral properties, resulting in a favorable settlement for the company.